I was recently contacted by Iván Gómez about doing videos on my plugins. Iván is a certified Adobe instructor in Columbia who has done many other videos on various aspects of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, which are available on YouTube. He chose to do a video on AxoTools, which is very informative. I have an AxoTools video in progress also, but it won’t be available until after the next AxoTools update featuring a few new tools.
If you’re interested in AxoTools, please watch this as it demonstrates some important concepts:
- Overview of isometric, dimetric, and trimetric projections
- Setting and changing the orientation of your projection
- Placing and moving common reference points
- Projecting using buttons in the panel, using menus, or custom keyboard shortcuts
- Moving objects in the axonometric view by dragging in an orthographic view
- Using the AxoDraw tool to draw constrained lines
- Using the AxoScale and AxoRotate tools to modify projected art
Viewers can also benefit from a coupon code shown in the video, good for 20% off any Graffix plugins during August 2020.
Thanks, Iván, for doing the video I must confess I should have done months ago!