This page will be updated as needed; please check back periodically.Go back to Documentation
©2022 Rick Johnson/Graffix and Ronald Kempke
AxoTools adds tools to assist in making axonometric drawings.
AxoTools includes twelve tools and six panels. The typical workflow with AxoTools is to draw orthographic views for the left, right, and/or top, then project that art to your axonometric projection.
Some tools allow drawing right in your axonometric view.
To quickly become familiar with AxoTools, please see the introductory videos.
Select a section for detailed information:
• Gradient fills
• Axo Arc tool
• Axo Ellipse tool
• Axo Rectangle tool
• Axo Shear tool
• Measure tool
• Auxiliary Projection panel
• Live extrude for Transformations panel
Includes these FREE features
(These features work without licensing, even after the trial period has expired):
- Axo Line tool with multiple line weights
- Axo Arc tool draws arcs on axonometric planes at any angle or curvature extent
- Axonometric primitives (cubes and cylinders) with line and fill settings
- Axo Measure tool measures distances and angles on all three axonometric planes as well as orthographic views.
AxoTools Basics video
AxoTools Advanced video
AxoTools "Off the grid" video