This page will be updated as needed; please check back periodically.
Please refer to the “read-me” PDF which was included with your download. It includes information on that plugin’s features as well as basic support information. More detailed usage information will soon be available here.Go back to Documentation
This plugin will convert a selected path’s anchor points to corner points, and adjust the path segments so that lines within 20 degrees of perpendicular will be made square to each other. Use keyboard shortcuts to make quick work of an otherwise tedious task when cleaning up technical drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
Paths can be squared in several ways:
- Vertical and horizontal.
- Along the current constrain angle.
- Along the dominant axis within the selection.
- All control handles retracted into the anchor points for straight lines with corner points.
• Adobe Illustrator CS6 through 2022 (only CC 2019 – 2022 will be actively updated)
• Windows 7-10, 32- or 64-bit
• macOS as required for your version of Illustrator. Only CC 2019 and newer are notarized for macOS 10.15 Catalina or newer