This page will be updated as needed; please check back periodically.
Please refer to the “read-me” PDF which was included with your download. It includes information on that plugin’s features as well as basic support information. More detailed usage information will soon be available here.Go back to Documentation
Quickly clean up vector art to create smooth transitions from one segment to another. With only a click, make a segment straight or curved, blending seamlessly into the adjacent segments. Adjust the control handles of Bezier curves, keeping them tangent to their smooth anchor points. Drag a path to another to assimilate them with a smooth connecting segment. Drag a selected anchor point to move it, constrained to the path’s tangent angle, even if it’s under other art objects. And much ore!
- On an endpoint or intermediate anchor point to delete it
- On a path segment to add an anchor point
- On an endpoint or intermediate anchor point to make it a corner point and collapse its handles
- On a control point to make its anchor a corner point (no change in the location of the control points)
- On a path segment to make the adjoining anchor points corner points and collapse the control handles for that segment
- On an endpoint to extend its control handle
- On an intermediate anchor point to make it a smooth point and rotate the control handles to become tangent
- On a control point to rotate it to become tangent to the adjacent segment’s control handle
- On a path segment to make its anchor points smooth, extend the control handles, and rotate the handles to become tangent to adjacent beziers
- On an endpoint does nothing
- On an intermediate anchor point toggles it between a corner and smooth point
- On a control point toggles its anchor point between a corner and smooth point